CHARTER A PRIVATE JET / HELICOPTER TO COURCHEVEL
During the winter months, Courchevel becomes one of Europe's most popular private jet destinations.
Located in the heart of the French Alps, Courchevel is at one end of the world’s largest lift-linked ski area the Trois Vallées, with 600km of pistes and over 170 lifts.
Boasting glitzy slopeside bars and Michelin-starred restaurants, the French ski resort Courchevel is one of the most glamorous in the world. Named the “St. Tropez of winter sports”, it attracts a select clientele of VVIPs, celebrities and royal families every year.
To travel to Courchevel the nearest airports for commercially chartered Private Jets are:
1. Chambery Airport, France
- ICAO code: LFLB
- IATA code: CMF
- Distance to Courchevel: 110 KM
- Runways: 36/18 (6.628 ft)
2. Grenoble Isère Airport, France
- ICAO code: LFLS
- IATA code: GNB
- Distance to Courchevel: 174 KM
- Runways: 27L/09R (2.953 ft) | 27/09 (10.006 ft)
3. Geneva Airport, Switzerland
- ICAO code: LSGG
- IATA code: GVA
- Distance to Courchevel: 149 KM
- Runways: 23R/05L (2.700 ft) | 23G/05G (2.700 ft) | 23/05 (12.795 ft)
4. Lyon-Saint Exupéry Airport, France
- ICAO code: LFLL
- IATA code: LYS
- Distance to Courchevel: 187 KM
- Runways: 36R/18L (8.760 ft) | 36L/18R (13.123 ft)
To book a private jet or helicopter simply press the button below.